My Etsy

Monday, September 5, 2011

PLEASE READ: Policy changes and custom orders

I am making some changes to my policies regarding custom orders.
At this time, the only custom options I am able to offer are the items currently in my Etsy shop. Customizations are limited to color changes (options are usually stated in my Etsy descriptions) and size alterations, and will depend upon availability.
I still do custom bridal accessories! For a free virtual consultation, please email me at babyelizaboutique@gmail.com. If you are local, (Baton Rouge area only) I can set up a meeting with you in person.
I also ask that you familiarize yourself with my store policies (www.babyeliza.etsy.com/policies) as well as check my shop announcement for current turnaround times PRIOR to placing an order. This applies to email and facebook orders as well. The times listed in my descriptions are subject to change based on busy times of year, etc. but my current times are always posted on the front page of my shop and on the Info tab of my facebook page.
I usually accept rush orders, except during extremely busy times such as Halloween and Christmas. My rush fee is $10 ($25 for next day orders), PLUS any charges for expedited shipping (priority or express mail) if needed.
For local customers (Baton Rouge area only), I am usually available to meet up with you to deliver your order in town. I do have a designated meeting place and time allotted once a week for local deliveries. For more information, please email me babyelizaboutique@gmail.com
For photographers: I am currently not working with any new photographers. However if you are interested in a collaboration, please email me and I will file your address for future consideration. Thank you for your understanding!
Thank you for reading these policy updates! And as always, thank you for your continued support and business!
-Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment