My Etsy

Friday, February 25, 2011

Vacation mode

Just put my Etsy shop in vacation mode, but I'm not actually leaving until March 6th. We will be in Disney World from March 6-13th and I'll reopen on March 14th. I'm going to spend this week catching up on orders and getting things ready for our trip. So I will be around to answer emails and messages all next week....just keep in mind if you place an order after today it won't ship until after I get back. All orders placed before tomorrow will ship normally before I leave.

Here's a pic of a custom necklace I made for someone this week. I loved it so much I'm adding it to my line. It's called the Gemma bib necklace and it's got a bunch of rosettes in corals, pinks, peaches, and cream shades. Also some pink and white pearls and cream grosgrain ribbon ties. LOVE this color palette. I also think it would look awesome with peach and grey shades as well.
I've had several inquiries about scaling it down to fit a child and YES I can definitely do that. Same with all my necklaces. I can also do hairpieces/headbands to match.
 If you're wondering how it looks on a human, here is my sister modeling the Greer necklace, which is very similar to the Gemma in size and shape.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment