My Etsy

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Shabby photoshoot

It's late and I'm about to finish up and go to bed, but I just wanted to share some new items! I recently did some pretty, shabby, French-inspired pieces for Kyla Branch's photoshoot. LOVE her work! Just wanted to share a little:)

Mon Petit Chou (my little cabbage) headband. It's a term of endearment, plus these rosettes sort of remind me of cabbage roses.

Bella Rousseau hair clip/fascinator. Can also be added to a headband.

Suzette headband with polka dot guinea feathers


Cagney blue hair clip/fascinator. Shown here with a mini top hat that isn't mine, but I wish it was!


Hope you like them! I think the pics turned out darling!
These will be available in my shop after I get back from vacation! Probably the last blog post until then so hope you all have a great week! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment